Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Obscurity

I like things mysterious, confound, complicated.

Unfortunately so, I am not like that. Or rather, I'm the complete opposite. That's how I see myself, but isn't something I'd love to see.


They say like poles repel and unlike poles attract. My friends that I hang out with..we're not really alike, and it'll stay that way. And I love them. Alot. Now who says life isn't a miracle? its even more so in creation, I myself have no idea where this fascination came from. Ten years down the road.

But then again, wouldn't the world be a better place if both like and unlike poles attract? Or would it not?



Cold, dark, deep, full of secrets. s'assombrir.
And no, I don't know how to spell ces't glauche -looks at riane-
I don't learn french and know no crap about it.



My last part made everything in front seem meaningless, crap. poo. suxor.


poo.




No comments: